Less Than One Minute Massage After Coolsculpting - Chino Hills, CA

I got cool sculpting done on my lower and upper...

I got cool sculpting done on my lower and upper abdomen (two days apart) and the pain during the massage was so intense that I was only barely able to stand it for about 30-10 seconds. Afterwards the doctor expressed that I should not expect good results since the massage was not performed for two minutes. I am worried that I went through this procedure for absolutely nothing :( Please advise.

3 days since Lower abs were done

So far I feel discomfort (swelling, numbness, pins and needles). I was told this is normal. I've also been super thirsty. Is that normal?

Day 7 lower abs day 5 upper abs

I'm still having lower abdomen discomfort (stabbing pain, numbness, itchiness,etc). I would rate the pain about a 6. Upper and have been much easier to deal with, Less pain and discomfort. Swelling has gone down so much! I feel normal again! I'm still super thirsty all the time and even wake up in the middle of the night a couple of times because of thirst.