Chin Implant/submental Liposuctuon

I am a potato head. Even when I lose weight my...

I am a potato head. Even when I lose weight my face still looks fat. I have a weak and double chin. The entire process was easy. I will skip forward to my operation. I waited in my room for two hours because the office was running behind but I waited comfortably. I was led into the OR where I laid in the bed. Quickly I was given my medication and anesthesia. I fell asleep quickly. Woke up in the recovery room and it was over. Discomfort level is minimal. I feel fine. I am very swollen but I have been drinking a lot of water so far... 21 hours into it and the swelling is subsiding bit by bit. I can't really chew so I've been drinking healthy shakes with a straw. I feel happy! I can't wait to see my results.

46 hours after surgery

Wanted to shower so I removed the garment and pad... Today I woke up feeling bad. Slight dizziness and mild headache that feels like pressure. Current mood: ????????

Day 4 post op.

The pressure from the garment is giving me a slight headache... Still feeling the effects of the anesthesia. I do feel better today. I have been wearing the garment 24/7 and I adjust it every now and then and it feels good to take it off. I've been using cold pressed castor oil and I do think it has been helping my bruising.. I am now switching over to arnica.

Day 6

Day 13 post op

Slight discomfort while sleeping. My lips finally look more plump like my usual self. The edges of the implant aren't in the same exact opposite side. Looking at me you wouldn't really notice but I feel it. I don't know if my skin is bruised where the implant edges are but my skin looks "dirty" I feel displeased with that. I slept without the head garment one night and well o definitely messed up because my submental area became much more swollen so don't do that! Okay... This is my progress so far.

12-1-16

Disappointment that the submental lipo wasn't done evenly. I don't feel any swelling. I hope that's the reason why my right looks worse. I doubt it. I have been sleeping with the head garment every night just to be on the safe side. Anyway... I look better... I guess I wish the results were better also... Especially even!
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Staff was great but overall Dr. McCormack is such a pleasant person. She is patient, friendly, and knowledgeable.