Permanent Microbladed Eyebrows and Eyeliner - Chico, CA

I can't say enough great things! I drive an hour...

I can't say enough great things! I drive an hour and a half, from Sacramento, to have my permanent makeup done by Michelle, and I wouldn't think of going to anyone else! It's all about trust, and Michelle is someone who you can trust to do the best work. My eyebrows look so natural people don't even realize they are tattooed, and they are exactly the color and shape I wanted. Michelle is skilled at tattooing brows with "hair" strokes, so they look much more natural. Michelle consulted with me about the shape of them, and her knowledge and input led to an even better end result than I would have expected. My eyeliner is also exactly what I wanted. Michelle camouflaged two small scars on my face, and did a great job with the color matching my skin. Basically, you can trust Michelle to be the most knowledgeable about what she does, to listen and understand what you want, to be honest with you, and to be detail-oriented and take pride in her work. On top of that, she is an amazing, wonderful person.
Her business location is professional, clean, and relaxing. If I lived closer, I would also get my eyelash extensions at Le Beau Visage. I get my eyelashes done in Sacramento and from my experience and talking with Michelle, I'd say call Le Beau Visage and talk to them before going anywhere else for eyelash extensions.
Michelle Thau