24, Student, Breast Augmentation - Chichester, GB

I had been considering breast enlargement for a...

I had been considering breast enlargement for a number of years and this year decided to go ahead with the procedure. I did some research and attended a consultation with a well known cosmetic surgery company, however, I left feeling uneasy and pressured by the meeting. I came across the Nuffield website and looked into the surgeons who operate for them, I was interested mostly in Charles Durrant's work as it looked very natural. I was able to book a consultation soon after that and upon meeting Mr. Durrant I knew I had made the right choice, he was very professional and I was assured that he would provide a natural shape and size which would suit my frame. I was also able to see a 3D image of what the outcome would be for that particular sized implant on my body. I booked in for surgery soon after. After surgery I felt no pain at all just restricted with arm movement for a few weeks after. Charles Durrant visited me the next morning to tell me how the surgery went and to check the results. 7 months on and I genuinely couldn't be happier with the results they are all I wanted and more!
Portsmouth Plastic Surgeon

Charles Durrant was friendly and professional throughout I felt safe and comfortable with him and his ability to provide desired results.