39 Year Old Mother of One - Boob Job - Chichester, UK

I have always wanted bigger boobs but never got...

I have always wanted bigger boobs but never got round to it always got a new car or went on holiday! once I knew I wasn't going to have any more children it got me looking into it. I like to keep myself fit and my boobs was the only thing I couldn't do anything about! I am totally over the moon going from 34 AA - 34C/D Feel my size 8/10 frame is in proportion nicely now. I Prepared myself for the worst after pain but Really wasn't bad at all back to work after 2 weeks (could prob have gone back sooner) Wish I had it done years ago.

Jeremy Hurren came highly recommended to me I had seen some of his work and was very impressed! Once I had my first consultation I know he was the surgeon for me, Lovely friendly yet professional manner he is a genuine caring guy lovely calm manner felt like I received 5 star treatment from him and his team, secretaries were amazing very efficient. I couldn't recommend him enough.