46 ,2 Children and Breast Fed - Chichester, GB

I had my intial consultant for breast augmentation...

I had my intial consultant for breast augmentation with Dr Hurran Chichester West Sussex .His demeanor makes you feel completely comfortable . He works with you to determine what size and type of implant works best with your frame based on the look that you want to achieve and with his over 25 years experience I feels confident that I would get the results I was looking for.After having 2 children and breastfeeding my breast became smaller,deflated and less volume . I am a petite 5ft 2 frame and decided on a high profile 350 cc as didn't want the implant to be too wide . It has been one month after my op and I am very ,very happy with the results and only wish I did it a lot sooner.

Dr Hurran put me at ease, his demeanor makes you feel completely comfortable and since he has over 25 years experience he is able to work with you to determine what size and type of implant works best with your frame based on the look you want to achieve.