62 Years Old - Breast Reduction Now or Never. - Chichester, GB

I had larger than average breasts from my teenage...

I had larger than average breasts from my teenage years but they did not cause a significant problem until they became heavier after the menopause. I started to experience back and shoulder pain, and this together with the difficulty of buying comfortable bras and clothes that fitted, led me to seriously consider surgery for the first time.
Charles Durrant removed a total of 2.56kg = 5.6 pounds and it has been a joy to be rid of this weight. I can now move, walk and run as well as the rest of my body allows, and I know that UK size 14 clothes will fit, top and bottom. My bra size reduced from 36GG to 36D.
I was pleased with the results straight away, despite the initial discomfort. My scars healed within a few weeks without problems, and now 10 months later, are flat and scarcely visible.
I have not regretted having this surgery for a moment.

Before and after photographs

Photo taken just before surgery in June 2015.

Post surgery photos

These were taken 3 months and 9 months after surgery. I have been so pleased with the outcome - the size and shape are perfect. As the last of the swelling disappeared, my breasts have settled to a natural position and tear-drop shape.

Charles Durrant put me at ease at our first meeting, and fully understood my wish for this surgery and the look I wanted to achieve. After discussion, I was confident to leave the final decision regarding size to him and the outcome is perfect. Aftercare has been available at all times (although hardly needed) within the initial price. I would have no hesitation in recommending Charles Durrant for this or other cosmetic surgery.