35 Yrs Old, 3 Kids, Tummy Tuck

I have always been quite small, but after having 3...

I have always been quite small, but after having 3 children and being left with an umbilical hernia and diastasis rectis, I wasn’t happy at all with my tummy and felt very conscious about it, particularly when wearing tight clothes. After nearly two years of feeling very down about it, my husband encouraged me to look for a surgeon. The process was bit long as I didn’t know where to start but following recommendations from a medical professional I contacted Dr Hurren. From the first meeting with Dr Hurren I felt confident that I had found the right surgeon. I was provided with first class care, attention and information. The actual surgery was performed without any problems and 4 weeks later I am already extremely happy with the results. Dr Hurren is a top rate surgeon, I therefore highly recommend his services for those looking for a highly professional and competent surgeon.