Best Decision Ever! - Chicago, IL

I always wanted a tummy tuck since I had my...

I always wanted a tummy tuck since I had my daughter. I had 3 kids, and my daughter was my last one. I had 3 sections and my stomach was never the same...really ugly, full of stretch marks, big and just a big pouch just hanging!...I had always been thin but after 3 pregnancies, 20 pounds weight gain and being older, I was embarrassed of my stomach although my husband kept telling me he loved me the way I was!...time passed and I finally decided to go for it and....it was the best decision ever!..although it was painful, it wasn't too bad. And the best part is that I love my results!, I love my stomach! It's even flatter than than my 13 year old daughter! I love Dr. Mussat, she did a fenomenal job! She's so nice, always so caring for her patients. She even went to my house to remove my stitches after the surgery!...I will always be grateful to her because she gave me my confidence back. I truly recommend her! She's an amazing dr!!!
I'm posting pictures of me, you can see the big difference on my stomach, oh! and I forgot to mention that now I only have stretch marks below my belly, just a few that I will be covering up with a tatoo probably in the future.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mussat is the best dr. Ever!..She's truly talented and did an amazing job on my tummy tuck!, she's very caring, patient and truly cares about her patients. I really recommend her as a dr. She gave me my confidence back!