32yrs Old, 3 Kids and a Whole Lot of Belly Fat! - Chicago, IL

I've wanted a tummy tuck for 10 years now. I have...

I've wanted a tummy tuck for 10 years now. I have three kids 12yrs, a 20 month old and 3month old. After having two babies in two years its finally time. My husband is very supportive, so now it's just about picking a doctor and getting it done. I'm so confused about where to have the surgery done here (Chicago) or Dominican Republic. The result just really look better to me for the woman that get it done in DR, and the cost is a bonus. Idk I hope to figure it out by June. Pics coming soon.

Got a doctor and a date!

So I changed my mind about going to Dominican Republic. Once I calculated the travel expenses it just made more since to stay here for the peace of mind alone. I found a doctor I liked with great plan in place for surgery. And I was able to move the surgery up by 2 months. I'm so ready for this to happen already; still loosing weight got 10 more lbs to go though. FLAT SIDE HERE I COME!!????????????????????????????????????????
Dr. Jeffrey Weinzweig