My surgery turned out to be a life-changing Experience - Chicago, IL

It's only been 2 months since having multiple...

It's only been 2 months since having multiple procedures done by Dr. Mustoe. I had a rhinoplasty, upper bleoharoplasty, eyebrow lift and fat grafting - all of this was performed at the same time under "twilight" and not general anesthesia. I had absolutely no pain post-op, no nausea and I really felt great.
The results? So natural, subtle and beautifully enhanced. I actually enjoy looking in the mirror now. My confidence level has increased by ten-fold and it's common for me to get compliments by strangers about my "beautuful" eyes. My eyes used to have heavy hoods and I never received compliments. It feels good to hear nice things. The trickle-down effect has taken over since surgery. I now feel good about my appearance and it has motivated me to work-out. And now that I'm working-out and losing weight, I'm dressing better. And now that in dressing better and looking better, I'm more confident when I speak at a conference or at a meeting. Dr. Mustoe is a life-changer and I'm forever grateful for him.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon