Revision 25 Years Later - Chicago, IL

I had my revision rhino done by Dr. Shah 26 years...

I had my revision rhino done by Dr. Shah 26 years after my primary surgery.

Here's my opinion: Dr. Shah improved my nose, and I can finally breathe. During my initial consultation he was clear: the physical change will be subtle, and people that know me will think I look better, but won't pinpoint that it's my nose. He was absolutely right on. When I look at myself I don't really think I look prettier, but when I see a side by side comparison of the before and after, I see a big difference in my nose, especially my profile. From the front, I still think it looks wide and not as refined as I had hoped. Going into this, I knew that Shah believes in natural looking noses, and not perfection. Still, 6 months out I wish it was smaller. I do believe he delivered what he promised and that he is highly skilled. The fact that I can breathe through my nose for the first time in forever is amazing. I do think if you're looking for a super cute refined nose, Shah is probably not for you.

1 year 3 months post

Ok so it's been 1 year and 3 months later. I really think Shah did an amazing job. I asked the staff to send me the pics they took from pre surgery, 3 months post, 6 months, 1 year later so I could see them all side by side. That's when I really notice the difference. I can also see how my nose slowly refined over the year.

Before and afters

12 months post op

12 months post op pics

12 month pics

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shah is polite and direct.