Time to Take Care of ME!!! - Chicago, IL

As a mom in her mid 40's, life gets crazy and kids...

As a mom in her mid 40's, life gets crazy and kids take priority. I finally put on the breaks and talked to Dr Christopoulos ! Originally I wanted to take out my 12 yr old implants and do a breast reduction.. At the consult I also expressed interest in fixing a hernia, which was tackled and my abs have been tightened too!! A mommy make over should be called "I got my life back", along with my shape and closet full of clothes that now fit beautifully!!!! I am only one month out, and still have slight swelling, but my confidence and self esteem are soaring and I love what I see!!
It was a wonderful decision, and I highly recommend
Dr Christopoulos and her beyond WONDERFUL staff!!
I have been treated so kindly, and so professional!!
With follow up calls everyday , then weekly follow up appointments all to tracking my progress.
I'm so happy I made time for ME!!!!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Christopoulos took one look at my flaws and formulated a plan...my breast were too big for my frame, making me look very top heavy. Being a female, and a plastic surgeon she understands details of a woman's body that most men don't get!!!!