Mommy Makeover/38 Years Old/ 5'7-129 Lbs Needed Some Help! You

Dr michael Horn's whole from start to finish has...

Dr michael Horn's whole from start to finish has been absolutely amazing. From the first phone call to the 6 week post op appointment yesterday I couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend Dr. horn and his staff. I traveled three hours after researching and visiting four other plastic surgeons. My husband is a surgeon himself and hands down would chose Dr. horn again.
My new implants look fantastic so far. I went from 500cc saline round to 745cc silicone round. I had a droop in my left breast and now with my revision everything looks more full and closer together and overall better.
I also had a tummy tuck along with some lipo in my hips and flanks. It's the first time in 18 years I love to see my tummy. I was told that it will keep looking better as the swelling keeps going down. I am so grateful to have a "cute" belly button. It was one of my concerns in having a tummy tuck as I have seen horrible photos of belly buttons after. My incision is totally hidden with my underwear and bikinis I have tried on. Thank you Dr. Horn!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Horn was professional, answered all of my questions and concerns no matter how silly it may have seemed to other people. He was patient and understanding when I was feeling anxious. He and his staff made me feel like I made the best choice. I have already made future appointments for other small services in the near future.