712 round implant 39yo mother of 6 - Chicago, IL

This was a very hard decision to make but was...

This was a very hard decision to make but was worth it after a long recovery. Dr Gregory Wiener was amazing answered all my questions and his staff was great as well. I'm 5'8 165lbs I explained to Dr. Wiener I wanted a lot of projection and a full butt. He told me 550 cc would be a good fit or I could go 712 for even more of a dramatic look. After measuring he said I could do either with no problem. Dr also stated he could trim the implant if needed during the surgery so I decided to go with the 712cc. I also got lipo of the stomach and flanks.

More pictures takin around 6 weeks

At this point around six weeks I felt much better legs still felt very tight still a little sore. Sorry about pictures I'm not sure how to rotate them lol

2 months

Feel a lot better at this point still sore... I did have a small set back. I don't advise anyone to have sex on laying on there back ontill you know your completely healed.Well let's just say everything felt normal ontill I woke the next morning. I felt like I was hit by a truck my butt was sore like I was 2 weeks out from surgery. I called Doctor and went following day everything was fine but my muscles were very sore. So I can say even when you feel normal take it easy and don't over due anything!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Weiner and all his staff are absolutely amazing!!