Have One Daughter That Will Be 18 in a Couple Months. Wanted my Waist Back!!! - Chicago, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had smartlipo 2x in Buffalo Grove Illinois a...

I had smartlipo 2x in Buffalo Grove Illinois a couple years ago with the WORST experience EVER and I was left with 6 dark holes from incisions. I said, I would never go thru that nightmare again but I found Dr. Ye. Body jet lipo. I was told by many PS that I would need a tummy tuck but I didn't want a scar.

My Stomach before body jet

No waistline at all...just straight up and down with no curves.

I Had the WORST Experience 2x with Smartlipo. Body Jet is the BEST!!!

Read this carefully ladies. I hope this review help someone. I hate I had to go through the experience first lbs. I had smartlipo done in Buffalo Grove 2x and left with six scars and the fat I came with. The Dr. was a quack. I told myself, I would never go through liposuction again until I found Dr. Ye who does Body Jet liposuction. He is the absolute BEST!!! I felt the need to write this review because I had Smartlipo Vs. Body jet and Body jet has been AWSOME for me!!! It's been six weeks and I'm still a little swollen and healing but looking GREAT!!!

Dr. Zhong Ye

Dr. Ye is the absolute BEST!!! He is the most sweetest and caring person I've ever met. Dr. Ye could feel that I was feeling extremely nervous about having a 3rd liposuction done because a previous PS screwed me up and left me with 6 scars, the fat I came with and nightmares. Dr. Ye hugged me and told me he was so sorry to hear about what I went through and told me to relax and that he was confident enough in himself that he would give me GREAT results and at that moment...I knew, I was in the right hands of a professional, experienced PS. The procedure wasn't bad at all...he numb me up very well and gave me the laughing gas. Lol, at times u will laugh but, just listen to him, relax and inhale and exhale the gas like you're smoking a hookah or weed...lbs, and u will be ok. After seeing my wonderful results so far, I decided to let Dr. Ye correct a scar under my eye that another PS screwed up that I hated to look at and Dr. Ye did a GREAT job. His staff Julie and Mimi are AWSOME!!! VERY caring and understanding to women and they are there to support you or answer any questions or concerns. Lbs, they will also hold your hand too. Lol, I know, I'm a big baby but overall...GREAT team!!!