Ready for a Change After 3 Kids! - Chicago, IL

Hi ladies, this is my first post! I've been...

Hi ladies, this is my first post! I've been addicted to this site for a few years now and I've finally decided to take the leap and book my tummy tuck! I've always wanted this done since having my last child, but now that it's booked and I'm about 2 weeks out I'm scared to death about something going wrong or regretting it. I really hope everything goes smoothly for me and that soon enough I can wear a bikini without being terribly embarrassed and without having to tuck in my skin when wearing my jeans. I'll try and keep you updated as much as I can :)

Getting nervous...wondering if I have everything I need..

Hi ladies! I'm 5 days away from surgery and starting to get very nervous but excited. This weekend i plan on going grocery shopping for a lot of veggies, lean meats, and fruit. I have a few vegetable soups I'm going to make so that my husband isn't worrying about that. Is there anything that you would recommend that I get from the grocery store? Also, I rented a recliner, only 120 for the month, not bad at all. If there is anything you ladies recommend that I have please let me know. I will be running around this week getting last minute things, trying to continue working out and spending as much time as possible with my kids. I've also uploaded some pics of me pre surgery, hope to keep you updated!

6 day post op

So it's day 6 post op, I'm finally feeling pretty good, no more pain just uncomfortable. My main concern and problem right now is the fact that I can't stand for more than a minute at a time because I'm still hunched over and my back is killing me. My tummy is very stretched out and feels extremely tight, i don't see this tightness going away. My scar is very low, could this be why? I see so many other women standing upright at day 3. I'm starting to get worried and very frustrated. Anybody else experience this?
Chicago Plastic Surgeon