44 Year Old- Mom of 5! LOVE Dr. Galliano! Chicago, IL

After delivering five babies all between eight and...

After delivering five babies all between eight and 9 pounds I was left sad and depressed due to the havoc it caused on my body...especially my abdominal region! Dr. Galliano, restored my abdominal region and made it better than it ever was! I have never in my adult life worn a bikini until this past spring break, and I have to say it looked amazing. My husband cannot stop complementing Dr. Galliano's work on my tummy, he literally will not keep his hands off of me, he is constantly telling me how great I look. To be honest, I never knew that he would be this excited by the improvement because up until till the morning of surgery he was telling me I did not need it, however, I don't think he realized how great the outcome would be! Thank you Dr. Galliano for restoring my youth and beauty, you are incredibly gifted in what you do! Xoxo????????????

Update Tummy tuck Post op

I just wanted to post some pictures post op so that the RealSelf Community could see this miraculous transformation ! The recovery was long! I was unable to lift for a least two weeks, but as you can see from the pictures, totally worth it!!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon