Removing Bad Decisions. Chicago, IL

Hello, Getting tattoo and tattoo cover up removed...

Hello,
Getting tattoo and tattoo cover up removed. I made poor decisions with getting the tattoos and I don't feel that the tattoos fit me nor do I like the design style. I'm so over it! This procedure is new to me and when it's all done I'm hoping it's the last time I have to go through this round of treatments. Again, so over it! :-/

Day 10 after PicoSure & Revlite SI Removal

I'm on day 10 and it's not looking pretty. I've been keeping the area covered unless showering or changing the bandage which I do about 3 times a day so the scabs that formed and the area have been moist. Days 5-8 my skin became very itchy at times and the scabs began to slide off in the shower or under the bandages. I still have occasional itchy irritation but not as bad as days 5-8. I'm going to start using a fade cream w sunscreen and possibly some silicone scar strips. I hope the pink areas fade that look like burn marks and my normal skin tone returns.

2nd Laser Treatment

Went in for my second laser tattoo removal session yesterday June 11th. Everything went well.

3rd Round

Went to get 3rd session of tattoo removal done.