Stress Free Tummy Tuck - Chicago, IL

I have been stressing for the past few months...

I have been stressing for the past few months about this procedure. Today I'm one week post op and I can honestly say don't waste your time stressing. The first day was a breeze besides getting in and out of bed. On the ride home from the hospital I took my first dosage of Oxycodone and set my cell phone for every 6 hours thereafter. 2 hours prior to taking my next dosage of Oxycodone I took a half of a tylenol with codeine 3. That system have made my tummy tuck procedure a breeze. I'm up walking around, I'm able to get in and out of bed and the pain is very tolerable (I had company over day #2). The key is staying on top of the medication. A few suggestions: Pick a Great Doctor (Mine is Awesome) 1. Have everything done around the house before the procedure. 2. Have a regular chair with a few pillows for your bottom and back already set-up. (You will appreciate the chair to relieve back pain. 3. Load your bed with at least 4-5 pillows and 2 additional pillows to position under your legs. 4. Buy a shower chair, very much worth it. 5. Although they will prescribe a stool softener, buy an additional one (bubble gut hurt). 6. Stay on top of your meds! Good luck!!!!!
Dr. Shifrin