Rhinoplasty - Chicago, IL

I broke my nose playing soccer in high school and...

I broke my nose playing soccer in high school and it became slightly crooked. I wanted to straighten my septum as well as make a few cosmetic changes. The tip was very boxy and wide, which always bothered me.

After the surgery my bridge is narrower and straight and my tip is more refined. I am only a little over one week post-op, and am loving the results already!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I underwent a rhinoplasty procedure with Dr. Christopoulos 9 days ago. She is an amazing surgeon! I was a little worried at first because I couldn't find any rhinoplasty reviews or photos of her work online. However, upon meeting her I was instantly comforted by her confidence and obvious expertise. She is professional and was very attentive to my concerns, taking the time to explain the procedure, risks, benefits, post-op, etc. The procedure went really well, despite my difficult anatomy, and I love my results! I experienced relatively little bruising and the swelling has already subsided tremendously. Various sources indicate that minimal bruising and quick healing is not due to luck. It is a result of careful work done by an extremely skilled surgeon. I definitely recommend Dr. Christopoulos.