Sooo Not What I Was Expecting. Huge Regret - Chicago, IL

I had my nose done by this doctor a little over a...

i had my nose done by this doctor a little over a year ago & i was so excited because i thought i'd be getting the nose i've always wanted. he used computer imaging (or whatever the correct term is, lol) to give me an idea of what it would look like. i had just wanted my tip somewhat thinner & lifted, nothing else. & he seemed to understand that, and said he could do it. well.. as soon as he took the cast off, i was worried. it was uneven, really big, flared nostrils. he told me it was just swelling, so i waited & wait.. at 6 months, it looked even worse. he continued to say it was just swelling. finally, after the 1 year mark, i told him i wasn't happy & i was interested in a revision. he told me, word for word, "i'm very happy with how it looks, nothing else has to be done to it." then after that, i never really heard from him again. i definitely wouldn't get a revision by him now, even if he offered. but i just can't believe how nice he was when i was considering him, then after surgery, extremely inconsiderate. even when i got my cast off, he stayed for about 30 seconds after, told me "good job", then left the room. now i have this uneven nose that looks horrible on my face & can never fully breathe through my right nostril. so not only looks wise does it affect me, not breathing wise.
i'm not writing this review to ruin anyone's reputation, but to save someone else from having a "botched" rhinoplasty. if you had a good result from him, then good for you & you're lucky. but.. yeah.
here's some before/after pictures.

** message me for pictures. **

you can totally message me for before & after pictures, but i just don't feel comfortable publicly posting them yet. hope that makes sense, thanks. (:

getting lots of messages.

hi guys, sorry if i take a bit to reply to your comments/messages, i've been super busy with school & i've been getting a lot of replies. don't hesitate to resend a message just in case i didn't see it. :)
also, i can't see your email in the comments so dm it instead pls. thanks. :)

** Pictures **

So I'm super late to updating this with some pictures, but I've been getting a lot of emails asking for them & I just don't have the time to reply to them all, sorry. :( so I've decided just to post them on here. I've marked the ones that are before I had my surgery & the ones that are after my rhinoplasty. Keep in mind, it's now 2 years after my surgery so I don't think my nose will be changing anytime soon, therefore these are the final results. Please don't mind the weird quality of the pictures, I had to take a picture of the pictures I took on my laptop because I couldn't get them to upload that way haha. Hopefully you can tell how uneven & angled downward it is though, especially since I showed him Amber Heard's nose and he told me he could give me very similar results.

Please no rude comments, I'm not at all trying to bring Dr. Shah down, I know a lot of people are happy with their results from him, this is just my personal experience and my own opinion. Thank you.
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

very inconsiderate & definitely only money motivated.