Revision Rhino- Chicago, IL

I just had a procedure done by Dr. Shah and I...

I just had a procedure done by Dr. Shah and I can't wait to see the final result when the cast will be taken off in 4 days. I was actually expecting that I will have a lot of bruising and swelling around my eyes but to my surprise I have not found any bruises at all in my face, Dr. Shah is awesome doing this surgery, with all the pre op and post op interventions he and his team has given was really help me a lot in my recovery. I will have a before and after photos soon and update this as soon cast comes off.

Before an after pics

8 Days post op

So what was I have to go to Dr. Shah's office on my 6 day which is supposedly 7 days to take the hard cast off but because it fell off on day 5 and the tape is hanging already due to oily face and sweating. Heather one of the Dr. Shah's awesome staff help me to be seen right away. Dr. Shah took some stitches but not all until I see him in 6 weeks.

6 Weeks after surgery!

Dr. Shah doesn't stop his service after the surgery he will make it sure that everything is set according to planned results. I am so happy to have him and his team. I had injection at the tip of my nose today due to swelling issue. Can't wait for my next visit in 6 weeks.
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon