Best Chicago Surgeon! - Chicago, IL

I've had two different rhinoplasties with Dr. shah...

I've had two different rhinoplasties with Dr. shah and both were phenomenal. He is phenomenal. The surgi center is great and clean. Everything was a breeze. Dr. Shah and his staff make you feel extremely comfortable and ease any pain. He calls you the night before surgery to make sure your nerves are calm and his staff calls after to check on you. No other doctor can top that!!!! I've had other surgeries and you barely speak to the doctors after surgery. Not him, he's with you every step of the way!!! Greatest surgeon I know. I tell everyone about him.

Dr. Shah is the best!!!

Dr. Shah is simply the best!!!! I have had 2 rhinoplasties, Botox and filler. My first rhinoplasty/septoplasty was a great experience. And my second one due to an injury was even better. Dr. Shah calls you the night before your surgery to answer any concerns and questions. I have never had any surgeon/doctor do this. And I've had my fare share of procedures. He is a phenomenal Doctor and surgeon. A true specialist and very compassionate about everything he does. I love his staff. They are very friendly and super accommodating. Especially, Mia who calls you after surgery and checks in on you!!! I can't say enough great things about Dr. shah and his staff. I have had dozens of relatives and friends have surgeries, Botox, and filler with Dr. Shah and EVERYONE of them have been beyond pleased. I recommend him to anyone and everyone I know. I never write reviews and rarely read them. But, I had to write one about Dr. Shah!!!!!! I believe everyone's experience is individual and there are 3 sides to every story. You can't believe everything you read!!! Too many people are unhappy and miserable with themselves and no surgery can fix that. This is my most honest experience and can't say enough positive things about this doctor and staff. They are simply amazing!!!!!

Dr. Shah is simply the best!!!!

I wanted to post a before and after picture. I also wrote an updated review on Dr. Shah because he's that amazing!!!
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon