Reverse Tummy Tuck and Bra Line Back Lift - Chicago, IL

After losing close to 200 pounds, I was left with...

After losing close to 200 pounds, I was left with a lot of loose skin. The bulk of my skin issues where in my upper body. I had a Body Lift about 4 months ago which got rid of 11 pounds of skin (Please check out my body lift review for more details). To finish up removing the excess skin off my body, my surgeon suggested a Reverse Tummy Tuck and Bra Line Back Lift. I searched for information on these procedures and I didn't find many before and afters pictures. So hopefully me sharing this will help someone who is dealing with stubborn back rolls and upper abdominal problems. I am 3 days out of surgery and my results are astounding! Dr. Shifrin is truly an artist when it comes to body contouring and I highly recommend him.

1 Week Post Op Update

For the first time in my entire life I was able to wear a sports bra and some workout shorts with no skin hanging. It was very emotional to see because I knew I had a fit body underneath all that skin but I couldn't see it. All of my hard work paid off. I wont lie, recovery has been really tough and painful, but I will do it all over in a heartbeat. I feel extremely blessed and am forever thankful to my plastic surgeon.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shifrin is an excellent plastic surgeon and I highly recommend him. He is truly transforming my body in ways I never thought were possible. I can't wait to see the final outcome.