Post Mohs Surgery Wound Closure - Chicago, IL

I was referred to Dr. Kim by my dermatologist who...

I was referred to Dr. Kim by my dermatologist who performed Mohs surgery on my left cheek. I had a small wound and wanted a plastic surgeon to stitch it up. I was happy that Dr. Kim was able to fit me in right away after the Mohs procedure. Even though it was a small wound, it was on my face and I was nervous and exhausted by the Mohs procedure. Dr. Kim was so nice and calming. I know this was not a big deal for him but he made sure I felt comfortable and helped me understand each step. His nurses were great and worked with great expertise to remove the stitches after a week and the last stitch a few weeks later that did not want to dissolve. It was the best experience possible and I'm grateful that he could fit me that same day.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is great. He's calming, respectful, accommodating and surrounded by a talented team of nurses. If I ever decide to have an elective cosmetic procedure, I'm definitely coming to him!