I Can't Stop Smiling! Chicago, IL

I found Dr.Fiss online by accident looking for a...

I found Dr.Fiss online by accident looking for a dentist who would take me in last minute to fix my chipped tooth which broke the night before. I called first thing in the morning and after explaining my situation I was able to come in right away. I was immediately impressed upon walking into the office. The staff are pleasent and very helpful. The Office is very modern and clean.
I wanted porcelain veneers for a very long time but couldn't find a Doctor I fully trussed doing a great job.
Dr. Fiss was only supposed to fix my front tooth but after meeting with him I trusted him instantly and knew I was in expert Hands. It was the best decision I ever made. I have never smiled so much in my life.
The shape, texture and color, everything is perfect. I am the pickiest person alive and I absolutely love them. So real looking. Friends and family who knew about my veneers couldn't believe they weren't mine.
All in all if you are looking for an outstanding cosmetic dentist you should go to Dr.Fiss.
Thank you Dr. Fiss for my beautiful new smile!!!