Much Needed Tummy Tuck, MR, & Lipo After 10lb Baby, 37 Mom of 2 - Chicago, IL

Always loved my body but HATED my gut. Had my...

Always loved my body but HATED my gut. Had my first child 17 years ago and with him came a bulge. I constantly worked out and managed to chisel every part of my body but my mid section. I was a slave to the waist trainers and yet nothing I did would rid me of my belly. I ended up having another baby, who was almost 10lbs at birth and he further damaged my muscles. Decided since I am certain I am done with having children, I'm going to get my sexy back!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Throughout this entire process Dr. G has been AMAZING. From his awesome Coordinator Ellen to his wonderful bedside manner, he has been the most patient, responsive, and friendly doctor. From the first consultation he was honest about expected results, provided in detail what to expect and made himself available if I had any questions. After the procedure he personally followed up with me to see if I was ok and once again made himself available if I had any problems, questions, or concerns. I am extremely pleased with my results and I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gutowski to anyone in the Chicago area seeking a procedure.