Change is Coming! - Chicago, IL

I'm writing this review because I decided to have...

I'm writing this review because I decided to have a mommy makeover. I have been stocking RS for years and the time is now. I would love to find the best doctor, this will be my fourth consultation the first two I wasn't happy with that attention That was given and that's very important to me . I felt rushed :(

37 day countdown!!

I went in for my consultation and when I left I felt so good and excited that I quit smoking that same day!! I also paid for it in full now I just have to start preparing I need a list of things that I should buy if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it thank you .I am three days nicotine free and feeling great??????

It's hard but I can do it not another puff.....

I'm feeling nervous and excited at the same time ???

I have been watching videos of tummy tuck and liposuction for years now that it's my time to have surgery I'm nervous I guess the main thing for me is waking up after surgery .normal feeling??

I'm feeling blessed!!

I haven't tried to stop smoking until now I don't want to hinder my recovery process. Day 6 no more puffs for me Yessss lord!!!

I stop smoking 12 days ago and I'm gaining weight .

I started out at 201 pounds now I'm 207 I need my weight to go down the struggle is real ??

I found all three items for a good price!!!

Trying to prepare for my recovery after a tummy tuck and 7areas of lipo...count down is real 23 day's away

Pic Wouldn't load

My time is near!

20Days left...

Almost done!!!

Shopping is stressful sometimes I'm not sure what I need... I don't want to buy things I don't need!!!!

Count down oh so real!!!!!!!

Day before photos in last minute shopping .

I should be asleep but I'm not.

Its time!!!!

IV??

First week after surgery!!!

I haven't been able to take pictures or upload any new updates I'm just trying to pull myself together and make it through this first week it has been a roller coaster but I'm here and I'm blessed I think my doctor did an amazing job I haven't seen what my scar or what it looks like because I can't remove any bandages until my first postop visits pics coming soon !

Surgery went well !!!!!!

Here are some photos before surgery and the day after surgery. Very swollen!!

Two weeks post op

Blisters on my incision I guess I was allergic to the tape that was used.

Healing really well!! Thank you Jesus!!!!!

Looking good ???????????? 30 days postop . I went back to work 18 days after having a tummy tuck and back lipo, with restrictions of course . I have been sleeping in a recliner for 30 days so today will be the first attempt to sleep in my bed finally. I am a little scared but I'm going to try it .

Wow!!!!

Yassssssss!!!!!! 31days postoperative! Still swollen .......

Swell hail ????????????????????????????????

Swelling off and on but looking good and feeling good????????????????

Here's some photos seven weeks postop

8week update!!!!

????????????????

Nine weeks out still swollen and bruised but looking fabulous

Nine weeks out still swollen and bruised but looking fabulous

Epic Halloween!! Best decision I've ever made by having surgery ????????????

My first Halloween costume party ????
Dr. Jeffery Weinzweig

I went in for my free consultation on June , 21, 2016 I meet with my Cordinator Sandy she was very nice and welcoming .I also met Dr . Weinzweig for the first time and I felt very comfortable he seemed very confident ,educated and experienced it was also nice to actually meet some of the ladies who had the same procedure that I'm going to have just hearing their stories and talking to them was Scary an informational( I hear the pain is really bad ) but overall they were happy with the results .