Breast Implants, Tummy Tuck and Thigh Liposuction - Chicago, IL

This is long overdue so here it goes.... I lived...

This is long overdue so here it goes....
I lived and worked in Schaumburg area before moving out to east cost for work. I hope to return back to Chicago area next year as I miss it.
I was referred to Dr. Dhaval Patel by a co-worker who had breast implants and liposuction done by him. I saw her results and scars and I was simply amazed at the great results. Victoria was my first contact with his practice. She was attentive, professional, and totally flexible as to my schedule and needs. She did not seem to mind at all about my rescheduling the appointment a few times, and she answered my preliminary questions with clarity and made an extra effort to reassure me that Dr. Patel would be the consummate professional that he is.
Dr. Patel and his staff blew me away with their thoroughness and kindness during my initial consultation. That really made me feel very comfortable with my decision to choose Dr. Patel as my surgeon.

My procedure involved Breast augmentation with lift and tummy tuck with liposuction of thighs. Dr. Patel is as genuine, honest and informative a doctor as I've ever had seen in the past. At no time whatsoever was there the sense of being hurried and more importantly, overcharged. In fact, Dr. Patel's charge for my multiple procedures came in less than other less accommodating and less caring surgeons I considered who wanted to do these procedures in many stages.

From start to finish, the surgery and follow up appointments were conducted with absolute professionalism.

Also, his skill in suturing left me with a scar that is nearly gone. I know this because I have had a bad scar from my C-section, which Dr. Patel removed with my tummy tuck.

In short, I cannot recommend this practice enough. Feel free to message me privately with any other questions.
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon