47 Year Old, Children Grown and Finally Decided to Just Focus on Me!! Loving It!!! - Chicago, IL

Motivation was to finally focus on me for a...

Motivation was to finally focus on me for a change, waited for years to finally get this mission accomplished. Did my research, reading reviews on real-self helped a lot. I am so satisfied with the results!! Everyone will have a different experience and you have to be realistic about your body. I am not a size 2, nor do I ever want to be! I am just happy to not carry around a pouch anymore and not where a girdle everyday to hold it all in. I must do my part as well, eat right, exercise and continue to take care of myself.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I had a tummy tuck, breast lift(no implants) and lipo of the flanks, back and inner thighs! Dr. Grotowski is a very skilled surgeon, very down to earth and professional. He has a very caring and professional staff, Ellen is wonderful and I the procedure went very well. You will be in great hands with this gifted surgeon!!