41 and Ready for a New Me - Chicago, IL

Hello and welcome to my body makeover journey on...

Hello and welcome to my body makeover journey on March 10th I'll be getting my mommy makeover with dr. David shifrin my mommy makeover includes: liposuction of my back, sides, a tummy tuck, 300cc silicone implants below the muscle and liposuction of my inner thighs.

I'm so excited and I absolutely cannot wait for my result.

Things for recovery:

Reusable bed pads
Surgical graze
Surgical tape
Hand sanitizer
Always feminine wipes

Arnicare Gel, this help with swelling and bruising

Bromelain, help with tissue repair.
Quercetin, help with inflammation

I also will be making a homemade cream for my scars as soon as I heal. I'll keep ya'll posted on that.

Good luck to any and everyone that is thinking about getting this procedure and to those in recovery.

P.S None these products was mentioned to me by my surgeon, this is all from my own research and what other people have used and suggest so please do your own research before you use any products.

3 more days

3 more days until this is gone..

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day, I'm excited and nervous at the same time...

Hello?

Hello everybody
It's day 2 since the surgery and I'm doing fantastic my daughter is taking such good care of me. No pain just drowsiness from the pain medication. Thank you'll for the well wishes.????

No pictures yet

Hello everybody.
I'm still here trying to recover as quietly as possible, but it has been challenging especially since my period decided to come "such a crime"and the swelling I look like I've been blown up like a balloon and still expanding. I am taking and doing everything possible to lessen the swelling, but it's a slow process. I keep telling myself it's only been 5 days so all that experiencing is to be expected I'm sure, without the surprise of my period. If anyone have any suggestions on what can I do for swelling please let me know.

Compression Garments!

Lets talk compression garments: I'm 9 days post op and its my first time putting on my compression garment and let me tell you this shit isn't fun. Right now my body is numb, I have a pressure in my head I'm super uncomfortable, they're wasn't lying when they say beauty is pain.

7 day post op pic!

I wasn't sure I wanted to post this so that why it me so long.

What I look like at 1 week!

I wasn't sure I wanted to post this so that why it took me so long. Today I'm 1 drain down and I can't wait for the other one to go.

20 days post opt

NO MORE DRAINS! I'm so happy????

23 days post opt

23 days post opt. You have a lot of swelling, but I'm doing very well.

Unbearable itching

I'm experiencing these unbearable biting, itching sensation in all my lipo areas when I take a shower and nothing helps is anyone else experiencing this?

6 weeks

6 weeks and still playing the waiting game...

Happy Mothers Day everyone!

Happy Mothers Day everyone????????????

2 months post opt

Okay so my right breast have a mind of it's own and apparently it has no plans on dropping anytime soon, but I'm patiently waiting. And that weird little pump or whatever you call it on my belly button I'm praying to God that goes away along with the swelling, but if not he said he can fix it, other than that all is well just resting and healing.????

GIVE AWAY TIME

Hello everybody! I hope you guys don't think this is gross but I have some things I would like to give away. A large black compression garment from divascurve.com. A medium white wrap around compression, 2 compression broad and some bed pads. I also have some surgical tapes.

3 months Post opt

Not much as change!

5 months post opt

I can't believe it's 5 months already. Anyhow I'm still loving my results except that extra belly button hole I got going on on top of my belly button, hopefully it will go away with time. I still have swelling in the evening so just use a binder I also sleep in the binder sometimes, but I really don't have to and I wear shapewear all day every day because my skin still feels weird with loose clothing I'm sure that it will go away with time as well. Overall I'm doing very well, still happy with my results. I hope all is well with everybody and happy healing to all
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I love this guy, he's so sweet and down to earth. I can't wait to see what we achieve together.