31 Yr Old Mother of 3 with Low Self Esteem. - Chicago, IL

I have always looked at the body I was left with...

I have always looked at the body I was left with after having 3 children as just a big mess. Drooping small breasts with no life left to em and a belly that sagged below my panty line. I tried everything to get that belly to spring back and just couldn't do anything more. I finally had enough (as well as my husband hearing me say how much I hated my body), I decided I wanted to have it taken care of and I looked all over the net about what was involved and how everything worked. I decided I definitely wanted a female surgeon (mostly cuz of how much I put myself down I juse felt more comfortable) and that I was definitely having it done in Chicago. Now all I had to do was find one. Well I found Dr. Christopoulos and I couldn't have found a better person for this procedure. She was easy to talk to and even when I didn't know exactly what I wanted she was able to form a great opinion on what I expected. She did fabulous work as I'm being told (I'm only one week out but still great feedback thus far), and cannot wait for all the swelling to go down and see the final results. Thank you Dr. Christopoulos, and all of your team for making me feel beautiful again.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Christopoulos is so easy to talk to about how you're feelings are about yourself and what you expect.