25 Years Old, 2 Year Old Daughter I Just Want to Look Good While I'm Still Young! - Chicago, IL

Hello everyone! Wow I've been on this site...

Hello everyone! Wow I've been on this site searching and searching for a plastic surgeon I can trust and felt comfortable with. I went to a consultation with Dr. Dhaval Patel and I felt that comfort. After 2 other consultations My heart kept going back to Patel! I called to set up my surgery date and opted to have it done August 18th 2016. I would have opted for sooner but having a two year old turning 3 in June and would like to enjoy some of the summer. I'm beyond excited and scared at the same time! I've had one breast augmentation and lift when I was 21 and just feel like this is what I want and need for me to feel better about me. I'd love to be able to wear a bikini again. Ahhh the countdown begins!

JUNE 1st!!!!

Hi everyone! So I ended up going back to Dr. Horn instead and he is the one who originally did my breast augmentation back in 2011. Well today I secured my surgery date for June1st! I'm soooo excited!

Before photos of my Tummy

This has been the hardest post for me to do as I look at my stomach it just makes me very depressed although my daughter brings me joy like no other who wants a stomach like this!? Not I! 16 days till surgery!

One more week!

Today was my Pre Op appointment! The time is getting closer and I am filled with different emotions mostly excitement! June 1st Will be the start of a new chapter in my life and I'm soooooo ready for it! I will find out what time my surgery is the day before! I feel nervous but truth that Dr Horn will take care of me as he did the first time!

Night before surgery!

Well I have hit my cut off time for no eating or drinking.. Surgery is at 730 check in time at 6 am can't wait!!!

I did it!

Today was my surgery! I must say I've been napping all day long here and there and feel some soreness but wow Doctor Horn is truly amazing! I have to go back tomorrow for my post op appointment I believe for them to check my boobs but I am so glad I went back to him! Il post a bit more on how I feel tomorrow as I heard it's a bit more tough one day post op so wish me luck!

7 days Post Op

I feel pretty good! I was driving my car today and was able to wash my hair for the most part. I still get tired easily and still have my drains in but I'm hoping they will come out soon sometime next week.

4 Months Post Op

I wanted to update everyone on my procedure and I must say I look and feel great! My birthday was October 4 and I was able to wear that party dress I've been wanting to for years now! but here are photos of my tummy that I have taken.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon