Mom of Twins Needing a Tummy Tuck - Chicago, IL

Dr. Kryger was a senior resident when I had my...

Dr. Kryger was a senior resident when I had my tummy tuck at the resident clinic at Northwestern University. He did an amazing job and years later, I still love the results!! I only wish he was there now to do the breast augmentation I am considering now, that I should have done there. I'm so pleased with the results, I might just make a trip out to LA to finish my mommy makeover.

I had twins, who are now almost 9. Since I am Asian and petite, having twins over stretched my stomach and left a hole in my abs that I could feel. After surgery, I have the flat abs and definition I had before I got pregnant, even now at 42! You can't go wrong with Dr. Kryger.

Before Photos

Here are my before photos taken 11/2007. Before pregnancy, I was 120 lbs. I gained 45 lbs. when pregnant with the boys.

After Photos - 5.5 years later

I currently weigh 128 lbs. and will be turning 43 this year. I am still extremely happy with my results. Since I'm Asian, I have a tendency to have dark scars. For the most part, my scars have faded, although some are still dark, but all are flat. They are low, so they do not show up when I wear a bikini.

Doing the 30-Day Ab Challenge

There is a workout that I found online called the 30-Day Ab Challenge. I did that in January. I'm trying to maintain it by doing 200 crunches a day. Still a work in progress, but well worth it!
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon