A Masterful Artist and Surgeon - Chicago, IL

I was referred to Dr. Michael Byun by a nurse...

I was referred to Dr. Michael Byun by a nurse colleague in the cosmetic surgery profession. I had suffered a botched mid face lift and liposuction procedure. The end result left me with a "shark like bite" in my thigh, and sutures that were protruding through the skin on the outside corner of my eyes. When I met Dr. Byun he was courteous, friendly and professional. His calm demeanor was a great help to me when my frustration was at an all time high. He explained what he needed to do, he took his time to explain the procedures and answer all questions. I was immediately convinced he was the right physician to take on my complicated issues. His knowledge and remarkable problem solving abilities are rare to find.

Since then, I have had several more procedures with Dr. Byun including a brow lift, breast augmentation, liposuction and numerous laser skin resurfacing and botox treatments. All is work is masterful with precise attention to detail. He has a very helpful attitude and was there if I ever had a question or problem. He consistently has gone out of his way to make sure that everything would go smoothly before, during and after my procedures. It just seemed like he would always go the extra mile. Since I've had some very challenging procedures due to previous physician errors, I appreciated the time and thought he put into the procedure to assure an exceptional outcome. He continually thinks outside the box and I appreciate that he tailors a specific plan for each individual patient.

I am thoroughly grateful and appreciative of Dr. Michael Byun's expertise and would and have referred him to friends who are equally as happy with their results.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon