21 Year Old Male Post 150 Lb Weight Loss - Chicago, IL

Needless to say, Dr. Kim and has staff are beyond...

Needless to say, Dr. Kim and has staff are beyond fantastic. Loosing weight was fantastic, but the consequences of having loose skin was very depressing and demotivated me. I began to consult with many different plastic surgeons around Chicago, and while I have respect for all doctors, no one compares to Dr. Kim. Upon meeting him and his staff I immediately knew he was the right doctor for me. His expertise, credentials and previous surgeries definitely speak for themselves. But more importantly, his dedication and care for his patients, is what in my opinion, establishes him as the best plastic surgeon in Chicago. Prior to scheduling a surgery it is critical to do your research on the doctor and the procedure. I'm not one to typically write reviews, but I felt that for other future patients' sake it was imperative that I write this review. If you plan on getting a procedure done in the near future, at least schedule a consultation with Dr. Kim. His expertise and care for his patients really distinguishes him from the other physicians, and I know i'm definitely not the first to say so. As an added bonus, his staff are very friendly and caring and will help you overcome and barriers you may face prior to receiving a procedure.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon