Mother of 3 and Finally Ready to Get my Body Back. Chicago, IL

I'm a Mother of 3 and Finally ready to get my body...

I'm a Mother of 3 and Finally ready to get my body back! I've had my consultation and made my date for lipo, I'm nervous but extremely excited about the results!! Im getting lipo in my upper lower stomach and back. When i went in for my consultation Dr. Roman made me feel comfortable, he answered all questions I had and didn't try to rush me to make a decision. He said I would be a good candidate for tummy tuck if I wanted to get rid of my stretch marks or lipo if I wanted to look good in my clothes.. Both results would be great, and it was totally up to me. I chose lipo because I wanted the less invasive procedure! Can't wait to finally go back to my Real Self!

I've done it!!!

I Am 2days post op..Had my lipo tues 17th and everything went great. I had my one day post op apt yesterday and I felt like I was ran over by a truck. Dr Roman said it was ALL him, he was a bit aggressive with my surgery and took 6liters off me, that's why I'm soooo sore. He also said i had thick skin so my body would go bk to normal and not become flabby skin, Thank god!! I also brought skin tightening cream to put on after i heal just to mk sure my skin bounces bavk. Everyday gets a little better as far as the pain go. I can finally go the the bathroom on my own, I still have my husband help me in the bed! Taking the tape off my back was the worst I'm glad that's over!! I go to get my stitches out next week Wed. I will keep you all updated..I hv before and the day after surgery pics...I'll keep you updated with my progress..

My first massage is tomorrow

I go for my ultrasound massage tomorrow and I'm kind of nervous because I'm still sore, I can move around a lot more being this is Day 5 but the real test is going bk to work doing a 12hr shift Tues.

Day 11

So this is day 11 and I'm still sore but feeling Way better then three days ago when I got my 2nd massage...when I say it hurt so bad I could of jumped off the bed!! They say beauty is pain and that is sooo true. I actually felt so much better after!! I also got my stitches removed on day 8 as well!! Dr. Roman said I'm still swollen and I won't b able to see my real results for another couple of weeks but I definitely see results so I'm uploading pics for you to be the judge. I still have 4 more massages to get so im hoping I feel better as I get them!
Dr. Roman Voytsekhovskiy

DR. Roman seemed very nice and Not All about a dollar!! I felt really comfortable with him and can't wait for my procedure!