27/f/neck/chin Lip - 4 Weeks Post Op - VERY PLEASED

There's really not much to say except this one one...

There's really not much to say except this one one of the greatest decisions I ever made. I actually chose Dr. Gutowski before even going into the consultation. I based everything off ratings online and responsiveness/quickness of e-mail replies and questions. I've had NUMEROUS plastic surgery procedures and consultations so I knew what to look for.

I had a MASSIVE double chin, and it wasn't even a double chin as it was more of a giant fat neck. It was always there, lots of skin, lots of fat, and EVERYWHERE. Not even kidding, every single doctor appointment i've ever been to they've tested me for a goiter. That's how big my neck was.

Anyway, Dr. Gutowski not only responded himself to e-mails, he responded promptly and professionally and his assistant (Ellen) was pleasant and knowledgable.

The actual procedure was short and sweet. Well, actually, it was kinda terrible literally being able to see and feel the doctor (although without pain) suck fat from your neck. But it was over rather quickly and you get a lot of xanex.

The healing process kind of sucked because you can't really hide your head compression garment. I wore a lot of scarves and worked from home for about 4 days. But I was in almost no pain at all and did't even get my pain killer prescription filled.

I would post pics but I don't really want anyone seeing them, but let me tell you I am MORE than pleased and would gladly do it all again.

Feel free to DM me any questions. Happy to answer and even send pics there if you're considering!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

5 stars for everything, my favorite thing is how responsive and how much he cares about each patient. He gives his personal cell after surgery and answers all follow up questions and concerns right away.