Not Looking to Be 20 Again, Just the Best Me Now! - Chicago, IL

I have always toyed around with the idea of...

I have always toyed around with the idea of cosmetic surgery but always thought I was vain or that others would perceive me to be vain. But have been so supportive of others. Well I saw a groupon and felt that it was within my reach. I wasn't looking for a six pack or looking to wear a bikini (I have stretch marks, besides one pieces are sexier) just want to feel better in my clothes and not have to wear "blousey" tops to hide my belly. I had a consult for a tummy tuck before but $11k was out of my reach.
So, Dr. Yea and Julie were very warm. You want to be comfortable and confident about the physician you choose. I was very relaxed going in as I knew I was going to be awake for the procedure. Overall it was a good experience. There was some pain. Because I didn't know how to work the gas intake. If I did it would have been a piece of cake. Cause you only feel the pressure of the procedure. They took out an impressive 1000pcs of pure fat. 1 liter all from my belly!!
You need some down time. Those who I've read that they went to the grocery store afterwards or cooked dinner or went shopping, lies I tell ya! Lol! Post opinion day 2 I feel good. Up and down the stairs, no pain just tenderness. Not taking the pain meds just the antibiotics.
I keep myself binded with the contour band I was given. Day 1 post opinion I also wear my spanks and the band. I want the best results possible. You will itch like crazy but that's the numbing medicine wearing off. I will post my after pics soon. Here are the BEFORE pics the morning of. Btw, I'm 47 years old.

before pics day of procedure

1000 cc of fat removed whew!

day 2 post OP

I am pleased with my results thus far.

side by side -before and day 2

Another tip to share. Remember the itching? I dry brush my belly and boy does it work. Makes wearing the binder much more bearable. I do not take mine off. I took my pics when I had a bathroom break.

Another tip...the binder as I call it. My doctor supplied one that looks like the waist belt that helps you sweat when working out. Well you will need help if you want to maintain the tightness. After day two when you have mobility, I just slip mine off and step out of it. I recommend you have on a high waist panty when you do. The Velcro is so strong it will not pop open. And as you get smaller you can adjust it.

the contouring band

I now just roll band down and step out of it. I wear it over my high waist spanx like panty (Assets) from target. I have adjusted once so far. As the swelling goes down it's less tight. Just go past the frayed Velcro part.

heating pad

So after my one will post op exam, all is good. Still healing, still have some swelling and tenderness. But I must say, soooo pleased with the results thus far. I bought a heating pad and use it every evening for about an hour and massage my tummy. Invested in a high waist old-school girdle. Not sexy at all but it's ultra firm. Will start working out next week. Pics to follow. Btw, stopped taking my pain meds after day 2.

Week 2 Post Op

I feel fine. Still some tenderness and numbness but nothing to write home about. Still wearing my compression garments 24/7. Next week I'm cleared to exercise. Woo hoo!

post OP 4 weeks

I am loving my results. My tummy is flat. I still have so.e swelling and numbness. So I can only imagine when I'm completely healed. I have bought new compression garments as the previous ones are too big. I wear my compression garments 24/7. I also sleep on a flat board daily for at least 3hrs. Helps a lot. Just bought some new sneakers so I can start running. I see the doctor next week.
Dr. Zhong Ye

Dr. Hong Ye is very professional. He takes his time and is a bit of a perfectionist. He wants to make sure you get the best results. Julie is amazing! The staff is warm and caring. You don't fee like a number or that they just want your money. I would recommend to others and go back to him if I desired additional work.