Mid 50's and Suddenly Larger Midsection! - Chicago, IL

Met with Dr. Mameniskis for a consultation- he was...

Met with Dr. Mameniskis for a consultation- he was kind, thoughtful, concerned and informative. It's not easy showing anyone, even a doctor something on our body that we find unattractive. He made me feel completely comfortable. The staff was terrific and my appointment started on time. I'm scheduled for vaser liposuction within a week and look forward to once again wearing the tailored clothing that I was forced to set aside in the past 5 years. I feel completely confident that I've chosen an excellent surgeon!

Follow Up on Mid 50's and Suddenly Larger Mid Section

Dr. Mameniskis and his staff provided excellent care and my results only 3 weeks post are amazing! He is an extremely gifted surgeon with a great bedside manner. I'm 5'4", 120 lbs, athletic. I live a healthy lifestyle- non smoker, light drinker and always watch my diet. Regardless of my efforts fat had accumulated in areas that did not respond to any of my efforts over the past 5 years. Tried of blouses not fitting properly and leaving beautiful tailored dresses in my closet, I decided to take action. Vaser lipo is more costly than traditional lipo and requires greater skill to achieve good results. So many physicians on this site have stated that vaser did not provide skin tightening and I completely disagree. Dr. Mameniskis reviewed my options and I'm so happy that I chose vaser, and even more importantly that I chose him to perform the procedure.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon