39 Weight Gained and Flat Butt - Chicago, IL

Dr. Mussat provides professional and exceptional...

Dr. Mussat provides professional and exceptional service. She is always very friendly and informative throughout every procedure including liposuction and breast implants that she performed on me.. She makes me feel comfortable by being very communicative and not pushy.

Recently, I received liposuction about six months after my breast implants from Dr. Mussat and I am extremely happy with her work, perfection! I have been getting so many compliments and have referred many of my friends to her. It is unbelievable how she sucked the fat out of the areas it was needed and put in my butt where I needed it the most. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Mussat and would highly recommend anyone interested to make an appointment with her. Dr Mussat is the Best Plastic Surgeon in Chicago. Stop looking for surgeon and pick up the phone and give her a call it is worth it. Dr Mussat is the Top Surgeon in Chicago and I will never see another surgeon, she is the best.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Knowledgeable and very professional. She is not pushy and informed me of several options to make me look like the woman I wanted to be. Thank you Dr Mussat for turning my attitude and self confidence from a zero to a ten. You truly are the Top Surgeon in Chicago.