23 Year Old Mother of Two - Chicago, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have just started getting laser treatments after...

I have just started getting laser treatments after my second child. I have a bad habit of gaining to much weight during pregnancy my first I gained 60+ lbs which gave me a lot of unsightly stretch marks on my stomach. I did not get any stretchmarks with my second but it made them more defined thankfully I do not have much extra skin. I want an honest opinion of what I can expect with laser treatment. I have lost all of my baby weight down to 140 lbs I am 5'7 work out 4-6 days a week I use stretch mark creams and dermaroller. My skin takes 2+ years of continuous physical activity bounce back after baby.

Pictures before and after.

I have only had one treatment so far I go back on the 13th. Stomach looks and feels more firm have not noticed a difference in the stretchmarks just yet. They are about 5 years old they will be harder to wkrk with. The doctor says I will need 4 to 5 treatments at $250.00 a treatment.

Second treatment

I didn't not really notice any difference after my first treatment I had my second treatment done on 5/13 I have noticed a slight after my second my stretchmarks are more smooth and my belly is a little tighter. I am 6 months post partum with my second child so I do expect my belly to become more firm with time. My third treatment is scheduled on 6/26.

Starting to notice results

6/2

I'm becoming increasingly more anxious to go to my next treatment I am truly loving the results I feel like I will be wearing my two piece swimsuit soon enough.

Sorry it's been so long!

So it's been almost a year since I've had my last treatment. My doctor is Dr. Dhaval Patel, he is double certified in chicago. Retina a cream was his own FDA approved serum must be percribed. As for laser treatments the nurse was doing 3 types of laser treatments I'm sorry I'm not sure what the specific types of laser treatments they were call institute of plastic surgery chicago to ask. My skin is much tighter since receiving my last treatment (I work out ALOT) the redness of my stretch marks have diminished they are mostly white they are still there to be honest I'm still not happy. Every time summer comes around I find myself obsessed with my stomach wishing it would look better. I've came to the conclusion that I can get a tummy tuck and still never be happy because I will be replacing scars with more scars, and although we are financially stable I don't want to take money from my family. I may go back for more treatments later on but for now I just need to learn to love myself and accept who I am now. I hope I answered any questions you may have.

Close up