29 Years Old, Getting Married This Year, Feel Not Proportionate - Chicago, IL

I really wanted to feel more proportional with my...

I really wanted to feel more proportional with my body, I am 4'11", and my waist carries most of my weight. When I wear pants, the legs are always loose or fitting perfectly, and I can barely button my waist. I've run 4 marathons, gone through many exercise ups and downs, and 9 years ago I suffered from anorexia. Even at my most fit, I still had stubborn areas in my inner thighs and flanks, so after my friend get a breast lift and implants by Dr Gutowski, I decided it was now or never since I'm getting married in September this year. It was a little painful and odd feeling, but the pain medicine and helped, and ibuprofen. My incisions are itchy, and I'm swollen, but its only post op day 2, and I already see huge results!! I've also been walking a lot, and that is EXTREMELY helpful. You have to wear a garment , but its actually very comfortable. I will post more pictures and the days pass by!

Feeling Great!!! (and itchy! hehe)

So today I woke up feeling so much better (its post op day 3). Everything feels like an itch I can't scratch!! No longer needing the percocet, and just taking ibuprofen. Yay! I can drive again! :) The swelling is continuing to go down, I'm still 4 lbs heavier than pre surgery, but there is still a long way to go! I went out to dinner yesterday with my fiance's parents, and had to wear some sort of pants other than my sweats, and it worked out! Even with the spanx on my black tights were looser on me! I couldn't believe it. Still walking a little bit every day, and that feels so good on my body. I took a benadryl yesterday to help with the itching and all it did was make me sleepy, so that's over with lol. I'm not going to post any pictures today because I don't want to take off my garment. Dr told me even to shower with it, but I don't know how I feel about that. Maybe will post a picture tomorrow! Better every day... so worth it already.

Here everyone! These are my preop pictures... Wow when I see these even I can believe it! :) I'm amazed! So done with this body!

I feel my abs!! (And sporting a nice bruise ????)

I was able to do some grocery shopping today and be almost normal. I feel better walking around than I do lying down. I can actually feel my abs now and not fat!!!! Omg! I can't wait for the skin to return back... I feel numb all over especially on my flanks and thighs. Speaking of my thighs, probably the only negative right now is that my garment goes halfway down my thigh, and I wish it went down to above my knee. Where the garment ends I have a HUGE area of bruising and swelling and are non existent on the rest of my areas. I've been icing and wearing tights to help and it's not really. :/ I will ask doctor tomorrow at my check up for some ace wraps to wear around my thighs under the garment. I get my stitches removed tomorrow! Going for a walk on the treadmill now :)

Wow! I'm shrinking!

I know it's been a few days... But my results are starting to amaze me. My inner thighs are still very tender, and there are some hard areas, but I'm wearing ace wraps almost 24/7 to help it along. My stomach is rediculously flat!! My flanks are slow coming, but it's still been only 12 days since my procedure. It just feels so much longer! My garment is looser as well and becoming less annoying lol. My incisions are healing beautifully and they are covered paper tape. I'm taking one day at a time. My high protein diet is helping a lot I feel as well. Still some numbers too, but every day is better. I can walk normally at work now (thank god because I'm an ER nurse), and I'm starting to sleep better.... Fingers crossed! Will update again very soon.

I fit into my XS yoga pants again..

More pictures.

A little before and after picture in the same underwear for an accurate comparison: crazy this is only 2 weeks out!!!! Can't wait for what's to come! I hope my inner thighs get less bumpy though :/ a little improvement every day. I've bee wearing ace bandages and it's been helping as well as massage.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

He is the most professional, yet caring and concerned doctor I've EVER dealt with. I was very nervous about my procedure and he eased my worries and told me that I would look great and he would answer ANY of my questions and not to be afraid to ask. He also gave me his personal cell to text him anytime. I am so comfortable with him. I would go back for ANYTHING additional without question. I will never trust another plastic surgeon other than him.