Finally Made It!!!! Chicago, IL

Growing up, I was the thick girl in my family and...

Growing up, I was the thick girl in my family and among my classmates. My legacy of learned unhealthy eating habits and stress eating caused me to weigh 268 at my highest and on my 5'5" frame gave me a BMI of around 44. Surgery was performed on 11/24/2014 and in 3 months I lost 45 lbs. This is one of the best decisions I have made.

A Day in the Life...

As a plus size woman most of my life, I have never been short of confidence. With my now 52lb weight loss & my BP under control without medication, my confidence has since gone thru the roof. There is nothing better than freedom from Lisinopril. I am luving it !!!!

The new me

I am 195lbs and totally comfortable with my health and weight. My confidence had increased so much that I feel the world is mine!! I even had the confidence to ask my boss for a raise and got a promotion!!!! :):):).

Gastric band update

Down to 188.2lbs. Attached are my before and after pics. Before 260lbs. After 188.2lbs and no double chin. Banding date 11/24/14.

Size 14 & Sexy

I am now 179lbs and wear size 14/ medium clothes. My band has 9cc/100cc and still holding up. November will be my 2 yr band-iversary. Nuf said????????

The new me

This is my look as of today. New weight, new career, new attitude, new body.
Dr. Enrique Elli

Dr. Elli was wonderful in my consultation. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. He made sure that I understood the Surgery process and the lifestyle changes that I would have to undergo for the rest of my life during the consultation. The day of surgery, he explained the actual surgery and recovery peroid and after surgery, he visited after I awoke from anesthesia to see how my recovery was beginning. My first adjustment was 2 weeks after surgery and my "sweet spot" was reached after the 4th adjustment 2 months later. I loved the fact that he was so aggressive in my adjustments. Each subsequent visit, is with Dr. Elli even when you don't need an adjustment. Dr. Elli and the Day One Health staff make you feel like more than just a paycheck.