15, No Kids - Chicago, IL

I am so excited but nervous to say that I get my...

I am so excited but nervous to say that I get my labiaplasty surgery a week from today ! I am very nervous but I will keep you guys posted when the time gets closer and closer. Well yes I'm 15 years old, you read it correctly. I've been noticing my enlarged left Labia ever since I was 12. I found out about the labiaplasty surgery by the age of 13. And by 14 I grew enough balls so I could tell my family that something was wrong with me. I went to my 1st gynecologist and she said there was nothing wrong with it and to wait till I was 18+ to get the surgery. I was pissed... But almost a year later we saw another gynecologist that examined the area, And expressed that she saw how it could be discomforting and got in contact with a co-worker who works in the University of Chicago Medicine. She is very experienced and nice. I'm so excited but nervous as it gets closer and closer to that time.
Dr. Sandra Culbertson