22 Years Old, Hereditary Dark Circles - Chicago, IL

The treatment greatly reduced my dark circles. It...

The treatment greatly reduced my dark circles. It fills out the hollows created by bone structure. The process was about ten minutes. It feels very strange but doesn't hurt. You can feel the flexible cannula touching the orbital bone. I am not afraid of needles in the slightest but this was a very strange sensation next to my eye and i became very dizzy and light headed. I had not eaten yet that day and think this may have contributed. Make sure to have something to eat before and understand that while it will feel strange, it will not hurt or harm you in any way. Be sure to go to a board certified plastic surgeon for this, as anyone else is not qualified to treat the under eye area. There are too many nerves here for someone who isn't familiar with the facial anatomy to do this procedure.

Revision

Decided that the right eye is slightly under filled. Waiting 2 weeks to make sure it's not swelling then most likely going to return to get the remainder of the syringe injected. I'm glad that it's under filled not over filled. Obviously easier to fix the former than the latter.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lee is very meticulous with his work. He said he was going to err on the conservative side in terms of injecting to avoid looking overfilled. we went with .4 on each side of the 1.0 syringe. There is .2 remaining for touch ups if need be.