Impeccable Artistry - Porcelain Veneers - Chicago, IL

I never write reviews and I've had really bad...

I never write reviews and I've had really bad experiences with dentists, many always trying to talk me into procedures I didn't need.

Dr. Fiss suggested I get veneers, but I mildly dismissed the suggestion as being a vanity procedure. Then I realized then I was starting to get cavities on my front teeth and my bonding was starting to crumble. At 52, I decided I would go ahead and get veneers on my 4 front incisors as I wanted to address both structural and aesthetic issues.

Getting veneers is a long and tedious process. Dr. Fiss made a great set of temporary veneers that looked really wonderful on me, very natural. When the real veneers came in, they "looked" like veneers - dense and white. Dr. Fiss had me meet the ceramist to have them refined and made more natural and fitting to my mouth and face. This process took 2 hours. when I came back to Dr. Fiss' office immediately after that, he was not satisfied and he had them remade completely . Dr. Fiss is a perfectionist and he is an artist. He knows what looks good on a person. He did not mince words when he said that he sees me and not my teeth first!

Since my final veneers were put in, I have been getting many compliments on what a great smile I have (I would get these compliments anyway in my younger days, but not from young men 30 year my junior!).

I highly recommend that you go to Dr. Fiss for any dental work that needs to be done. Dr. Fiss absolutely loves his work and clearly his passion for his works shows.