Mommy Makeover-Ideal Implants and Lipo to thighs, calves, abs and flanks

I've always had an issue with excess fat on my...

I've always had an issue with excess fat on my legs from my hips to my ankles. My upper body has always been fit and somewhat muscular but I never have been able to acheive that in my legs. So after having 3 kids including one over 40 I decided to see a plactic surgeon about my deflated breasts and address the hatred I've always had for my legs. I found an excellent doctor here on RealSelf. He listened to my concerns, anwsered all my questions and we scheduled the surgery.
Everyone at the surgery center was very nice and my after care nurse was just phenomenal. Post op was real rought the first few days but by the one month mark I felt pretty much back to normal and by the second month I was back to normal.
I am three months out now. I went from a small B to a full C with 350cc Ideal Implant (no lift) and lost 2 pant sizes. My calves and ankles have never been as small and defined as they are right now. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Before and after pics

Before and afters

More pics

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I went to two other board certified plastic surgeons before meeting with Dr. G. The first doctor has his sales associate meet with new patients and peform the exam. I left the office with a quote and there was no mention of who would be performing the surgery. The other had me wait in his waiting room for an HOUR and was so rude and arrogant, there was no way I would have wanted him to perform such a personal surgery. Dr.G was not only the most down to earth, easy to talk to plastic surgeon I've met, but doctor in general. He runs his office on time which I feel is very respectful of his patients time. He listened to my concerns and was quick to answer his email with any questions I had. I am absolutely thrilled with my results and I am so thankful that I found him on RealSelf.