Face Lift, Eye Brow , Chin or Forehead Lift, Implants or Enhancers - Chicago, IL

Face Lift, eye brow , chin or forehead lift,...

Face Lift, eye brow , chin or forehead lift, implants or enhancers, Dr. Sahar Nadimi, M.D. can do it all. Dr. Nadimi has moved and it is a loss to the Bay Area but a phenomenal gain for Chicago. I have never recommended professional service of any kind before, but Dr. Nadimi is the exception!
I had previously had cosmetic surgery which I was and continue to be pleased with. After several years of being spoiled with only needing a daily grooming regime, small frown lines began the reappear, tiny wrinkles and the less than perfect appearance I had surgery for in the first place. I consulted Dr. Nadimi about non surgical options that would maintain the good work done by past plastic surgery.
Dr. Nadimi educated me on ageing patterns, my particular situation and suggested alternatives to best suit my needs. She was well informed, supportive of my desires, attentive to my issues and proved to be a physician who had my best interests at heart.
While she was in the California Bay Area I made it a point to make appointments with Dr. Nadimi every quarter for non surgical “refreshers” for treatment of laugh lines, crow’s feet or marionette lines and the best treatment options such as Restylane, Radiesse, Perlane or Botox. I look fantastic and Dr. Nadimi is the reason. She’s the best!
Dr. Nadimi is a doctor you can count on to provide excellent quality of service to meet your expectations and needs.
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon